Roasted Salmon with Strawberry-Arugula Salad
- 4 pieces salmon
- 1/4 cup olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tablespoon salt (kosher)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 lemons (cut into wheels)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 16 ounces strawberries (sliced)
- 10 ounces arugula greens
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry thoroughly, then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place 3 lemon wheels on top of each piece and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. (Time may vary depending on thickness of the fish.)
- Meanwhile, in a jar add balsamic vinegar, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Shake well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss strawberries with arugula greens and red onion. Divide greens between 4 plates and drizzle with dressing. Top with salmon and garnish with chives.
(Nutrition Per Serving: 572 calories, 38g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 1910mg Sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 6g sugar, 44g protein)